Deposit via Paystack
- When logged in, click on the deposit button on your account or on the top left
- Enter the amount you wish to deposit (e.g. 1000)
- Select your deposit Medium (Card OR Bank OR USSD), then:
- If Bank account, choose bank, enter account number and verify
- If Card, enter account details
- If USSD, follow the instructions on the screen.
- If QR, log into your mobile banking app and select QR and scan the QR code (the process may vary depending on the bank you are using).
- Click on the “Pay” button.
- Depending on Payment Method, you may be asked to enter a OTC (One Time Password) which you will receive via SMS
- Complete your request by selecting the relevant button to get funded instantly!
To ensure your withdrawal request is processed quickly and avoid unnecessary delays, you must ensure your name on your bank account information matches the name in your Parimatch account
- Click on the menu button and select withdraw
- On the withdrawal page, click on the amount you want to withdraw or key in your preferred amount.
- Click on withdraw.
- Your withdrawal will be processed and sent to the bank details that had been provided.
Note: For Parimatch to process your first withdrawal above N50,000, we require a valid ID. Simply email firstname.lastname@example.org stating your mobile number and one of the following;
- Government-issued national ID card
- Picture page of int passport
- Drivers license
- Voters Card
- NIN Slip/Card