Your privacy is important to P-MATCH Nigeria Limited. We follow closely the laws and ensure legality. We keep your personal information protected at all times by implementing adequate technical and organizational controls. Please take a moment to read the following policy to learn how we handle your personal information, as your use of our services will indicate your acceptance of its content.
The following describes the information gathering and dissemination practices for the current website.
WHAT TYPE OF INFORMATION WE COLLECT AND HOW WE USE IT
- 1P-MATCH Nigeria Limited collects Player’s Information in order to:
- Enable us to set up Player’s Account so that he can make full use of all of the features of the Services, including placing bets and playing games;
- Enable us to receive questions and comments from Player through our Online Help Centre, and for us to be able to respond to them;
- Comply with relevant regulations regarding Player’s registration, for example completing age verification checks; and
- to keep Player informed of future events, offers and promotions from P-MATCH Nigeria Limited
- In addition, P-MATCH Nigeria Limited will only use Player’s Information, including sharing Information with our third-party partners and subcontractors who process data (including, where appropriate, Player’s Information) on our behalf, for:
- setting up, operating and managing Player’s Account;
- providing any of the Services which are requested of us, and for any proper purpose connected with such provision;
- verifying the accuracy of Player’s Information, including disclosure of such information to third parties (including financial institutions, age verification, and credit reporting agencies) in connection with such purposes (a record of the search will be retained and the third party may use the information to assist other companies for verification purposes);
- preparing statistics related to the use of the Services by You and other customers;
- to prepare and display appropriate individualized marketing material and content;
- conforming to legal requirements or complying with legal processes or acting to protect the interests of sporting bodies or other qualified bodies;
- the investigation of suspected unlawful, fraudulent or other improper activity connected with the Services;
- the reporting of a crime or suspected crime, including money laundering or any fraud; and
- any other purpose which is necessary for the performance of our contractual obligations to Player.
- P-MATCH Nigeria Limited will not send Player unsolicited information regarding any third-party commercial offers or advertisements.
- P-MATCH Nigeria Limited may use Player’s username and/or first name and region for advertising or promotional purposes.
- Telephone calls to and from our Customer Services Department are recorded for training and security purposes.
- We may transfer Player’s Information in the event of that we transfer or sell our business or any part of it; including in the event of insolvency.
- If at any time Player wishes us to stop processing Player’s Information for the above purposes, then Player must contact us and we will take the appropriate steps to stop doing so.
UPDATING PLAYERS INFORMATION
Player may update or delete his Information at any time from within P-MATCH Nigeria Limited account through 'My Account/Update Account Details' (where available); or by contacting Customer Services.