GETTING THE REGISTRATION PROMO BONUS
- Are there any special terms and conditions for getting the bonus?
The primary condition to get the bonus is to register on Parimatch.ng, make sure you have ticked the “I want the bonus” checkbox after you have read the terms and conditions. There are a lot of bonus offers available to new and even existing customers and you can find them here. For new customers, the following welcome bonuses are available;
- First Bet Insurance: 50-100% insurance on your first bet up to N100,000 + 50% second deposit bonus + 100% Third deposit bonus. Register here
- Exclusive 100% Games Bonus plus 50 Free spins!: 100% deposit bonus from N2000 up to N100,000 plus 50 free spins. Register here
- Exclusive 100% sports welome bonus: 100% first deposit bonus from N2000 up to N150,000!. Register here
- 100% Games Bonus : 100% deposit bonus from N100 up to N100,000. Register here
- How to get a welcome bonus?
During registration, make sure to check the terms and conditions and click on the "I want the bonus" check box. This way, your account automatically receives the bonus once you meet the conditions. Remember to make sure you are satisfied with the bonus terms and conditions before accepting it.
- How to deactivate the registration promo?
You can easily deactivate the registration promo if you haven’t placed bets using the bonus yet. Our customer support will freely help you do that once you explain why exactly you wish to deactivate the registration promo.
- How do I make a deposit?
First, have your user account registered and verified. Then, go to the main page and click on the “Deposit” button in the upper right corner. You will be offered to pick deposit on the next screen and choose from available payment methods like Opay and Flutterwave. Enter the amount you want to deposit and proceed to chose your preferred medium – you can pay by card, bank transfer, bank, USSD, etc. Follow the prompts and complete your payment. All our deposit channels are secure for your benefit.
- Can I use different phone numbers for registration and making deposits?
Deposits on Parimatch can be done via flutterwave and opay using bank cards, USSD, bank transfer and Opay wallet.
- Why can't I see the deposit I have made in my account?
Typically, all deposits are instantly credited to your Parimatch account. However, Because we are using various banking services for different payment methods, the transfer of funds can take a certain amount of time for the transaction to go through. In 99% of cases, you should simply wait a bit. Otherwise, reach our customer support to figure out an issue and speed things up.
- What is the minimum sum of money I can deposit?
Parimatch Nigeria's minimum deposit amount is the same for every payment option we offer – just NGN 100.
Minimum deposit amount
VERIFYING THE ACCOUNT
- Is account verification a necessary procedure?
Parimatch account verification is necessary when you want to withdraw more than NGN 250,000. In other cases. It is a very simple process as long as your registered name matches your bank account number.
- How does account verification work?
Parimatch requires a valid ID in case of withdrawal requests above NGN 250,000 or any personal information issues. All you need to do is to contact us in the online chat to request the verification procedure. You will need to provide the personal phone number that you have registered your account with, and include photos of any one of the following documents:
- National ID
- Voter ID Card
- Picture page of International passport
- Drivers license
- Which exact documents do I need to submit for account verification?
It can be a National ID, a Voter ID Card, an International passport, or a driver’s license – any of these will work to verify your identity and the account you created. Take photos of the front and back sides of the document, preferably on a white background with handwritten “For Parimatch” and current date. In a few cases, a selfie with the document next to your face.
- How do I upload document photos for account verification?
Just contact customer care via online chat and request for verification procedure and provide your personal information: a personal phone number that you’ve used to register the account and the document photo (front + back sides) + Place the valid ID on a white background with handwritten “For Parimatch” and current date. Our professional support team will help you solve the verification issue right away.
- What if I lack the necessary documents for the account verification?
The customer care specialists will provide you with assistance in solving this problem. We may request other documents that will serve as a substitute just fine.
- How much time does the account verification take?
Once you upload the proper document photos (make sure to use high-definition photos to speed up the process), it takes no more than 5 minutes to check everything and notify you about the successful account verification.
- How do I withdraw the cash I have in my account?
You can withdraw anytime, any day. To withdraw money, click on your profile icon on your account in the upper right corner (right next to the “Deposit” button), and tap “Withdraw”. In the section you see, specify the payment method and the sum you would like to withdraw. Follow the prompt and your payout will be processed immediately. Some important tips;
- Make sure the name on your Parimatch account matches your bank account.
- If you have bonus, ensure you have met wagering requirements to enable you withdraw
- If you have simply deposited and are trying to withdraw same deposit, your withdrawal may not be processed.
- Why can't I withdraw?
You may face issues withdrawing for the follwoing reasons;
a) You have not yet verified your account. This is very simple to do - all you have to to is provide your First and Last name (as indicated on your bank account and/or identity card) - click on "verify" to receive an OTP sent to your phone number and once you enter the code, you are all done!
b) You have not met the wagering requirements for an active bonus. You will be informed of the outstanding amount to wager to make it easier for you
c) You are attempting to withdraw your deposit. You will need to wager at least 80% of the value of the deposit made before you will be able to withdraw. This is an AML measure as required by the law.
d) You have winnings over N250,000 and are yet to complete KYC. The KYC process has been made very simple.
e) There have been some irregular activities on your account and further verification is required. Our team endevours to close such cases within 8 business days.
- Can I withdraw money using a phone number different from that I used during registration?
Withdrawals are done via Flutterwave. Please ensure the names on your bank account matches the names on your Parimatch account.
- Why can’t I see the money I have withdrawn in my e-wallet?
The time required to process your funds’ withdrawal depends heavily on the specifics of the system and method of transacting the funds. Thus, transactions through banks may be delayed due to the unpredictable downtime the bank’s server may be going through due to the traffic overload, while other methods can cope with a withdrawal in a few minutes. However, if you have been waiting for more than 24 hours, turn to our customer support to fix a possible issue.
- What is the minimum sum of money I can withdraw?
The minimum amount of funds you can withdraw from your Parimatch account N1,000
- What do I do if the cash withdrawal isn’t working?
First, you have to check the following list of reasons why your withdrawal wouldn’t work:
- You have an active bonus that needs wagering before funds withdraw.
- You haven’t passed the verification (for withdrawals over NGN 250,000).
- Withdrawing to an account that doesn’t match the names on your Parimatch account.
- You haven’t wagered your deposit funds.
- In other cases, you can turn to the customer support of Parimatch directly. Make sure to have a screenshot of the failed withdrawal attempt to help us see what’s exactly going on.
BETTING ON PARIMATCH
- How do I place a bet via Parimatch?
All you need to do to start betting once you register on the Parimatch platform is:
- Pick a category of sports and choose the event you’d like to bet on;
- There are total, 1X2 bets, double chance bets, and a lot more – pick your preferred market;
- Specify the outcome you’re predicting and the sum of your bet;
- That’s it, to place another bet, simply select other events in other categories, and they will be added to your betslip;
- What is the sum of money I can use to place a bet?
The smallest amount of money you can use to place a bet is only 100 NGN, and the maximum depends on the market and outcome that you have chosen for a certain event, also note that it may also be limited by the bookmaker for some events.
- The platform indicates my bet as lost, but I’m sure I’ve won. What should I do?
Bets are indicated as lost only if you fail to predict the correct outcome with your bet. If the occurrence is that you are sure you’ve made the winning bet and it’s still indicated as lost, turn to our customer care team to find a possible issue and handle it. You can also check the betting rules for settlement information.
- Where to check the entire history of my bets?
There are separate sections in the account menu of your Parimatch profile – “Open” for active bets and “Settled” for the calculated ones.
- Can I use the CashOut service to withdraw my winnings?
CashOut allows settle bets and get wins before the specific event ends and is calculated. But CashOut doesn’t work for all events, and you may as well not see it available in some cases. You can check your “Open Bets” in the “My Bets” section of your account menu to specify this.
- My betslip isn’t updated upon making a bet. Why?
Betslips should automatically update upon every other bet placed. If this takes too long, some technical problem may be in place, and you should contact our customer support to handle it.
- How do I restore a lost password?
There is a special recovery form to help you restore the password using the mobile phone you used to register a Parimatch account. You simply need to push the “Forgot Password” button, specify your mobile number, and get an SMS with the verification code to log into. Come up with a new password and stay sure that your account is totally secure and available to you only.
- What do I do if I seem not to get the confirmation code?
Contact our customer support – specify your account’s phone number, and they should help you handle this problem.
- How to change the account password?
You can change the account using the special “Change password” section in your personal data menu. This option is available only for logged-in users – you just have to insert your old password and the new one in the following windows. The confirmation message will also be sent to you.
- What do I do if I attempt to restore or change the password, but all I get is the “I’m not a robot” verification captcha?
You must go through this captcha to confirm that you are human and are not trying to hack the account and undermine the platform’s security. This is a necessary step, after which you can easily use the recovery form.